So I had to share this recipe with you after testing it out on my boys and husband yesterday. DEVOURED. If you are looking for a delicious red, white and blue appetizer for your upcoming Memorial Day party please keep this dreamy cheesecake dip in mind. The cheesecake whip is fluffy, creamy and a bit addictive. Plus it’s easy and looks beautiful. Serve with graham crackers, vanilla wafers or graham dippers. I also offer ingredient alternatives to lighten the dip recipe if you choose. This post was originally created when I was pregnant so I decided not to focus on making a skinny version. As always try to use the best, whole food ingredients to enjoy a quality splurge.
- No Bake Cheesecake Layer
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened (for a lightened version use Neufchatel cheese)
- 1/4 cup sugar (for a lighter version just use 1 Tbs)
- 5 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berry Layer
- 1 1/2 pints of blueberries
- 1 1/2 pints of strawberries chopped
- 1 Tbs strawberry preserves (for a lighter version omit this)
- Using a mixer, cream the cream cheese and sugar until creamy.
- Add yogurt and vanilla, mix well.
- Pour into serving dish or pie plate and spread evenly. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour (up to 24 hours)
- Heat strawberry preserves in microwave for 30 seconds. Let cool completely. Combine berries into a bowl and stir in preserves, coating berries. Cover and refrigerate.
- When ready to serve arrange fruit over cheesecake later. Serve with graham crackers or vanilla wafers
- When plating, use a slotted spoon to arrange the fruit over the cheesecake layer so the juice from the berries doesn't dilute the cheesecake whip.
Wishing you a fantastic Memorial Day with family and friends. – xo CC