If you are the type of girl who prefers flower-patterned track leggings to a bouquet, or cringes at the thought of receiving a box of chocolates after sweating your behind off at a barre class, I’ve curated some unconventional Valentine’s Day gift ideas you’ll love. Stylish, pretty finds to use all year long, including two studio-to-street jewelry styles from my Valentine’s Collection. – xx CC
Fit Girls’ Valentine’s Gift Guide
- #taken 14k gold-filled Love Tag necklace at Chelsea Charles . Keep messages of love, motivation and intention close to your heart throughout the day, even during your workouts.
- Wolf Marrakesh jewelry case at Amara. If you need to remove any jewelry before a workout, check it in this gorgeous case strategically designed to keep your jewelry from kinking.
- Drybar Detox dry shampoo at Sephora. For someone who works out every day, dry shampoo is the 8th wonder of the world. Drybar makes an excellent one that doesn’t leave a chalky residue and smells divine.
- Reebok Hayasu dance shoes at Six02. I recently purchased these and I am smitten. They are comfortable and provide excellent ankle support.
- Adora organic dark chocolate calcium and vitamin D supplements at Amazon. I have eaten these for years. They contain calcium (yay!), but they are fantastic with coffee and curbing a chocolate craving. Everyone loves a multi-tasker!
- Bodism “I am calm” sports bra at Net-a-Porter. Crushing on this pattern and I can’t lie, I like lurking around Net-a-porter’s active wear pages.
- Sleeveless turtle neck tank at Lanston. If you know my adoration of the color gray then you know I would be all over this + the neckline and shoulders of this top elongate the arms.
- Count Me Healthy Galaxy wave bracelet at Chelsea Charles. Count glasses of water and HIIT sets using this journal bracelet.
- Moon Juice moon dust sachet sampler at Urban Outfitters. Throw in your gym bag and add to water or almond milk. Contains a mix of vitamins and tastes fantastic.
- Quay Private Eyes rose gold sungasses at Quay. Can’t say enough good things about this brand. Their sunnies are light weight and have become a staple for me.