Paleo chicken zoodle soup
A quick, healthy and hearty soup the entire family will enjoy.
- 64 oz organic chicken stock (two, 32 oz containers)
- 1 whole, roasted chicken cleaned (I purchase from Earthfare or Harris Teeter)
- 4 medium zucchini
- 4 carrots chopped
- 1 yellow onion chopped
- 1 bag frozen cauliflower rice
- 4 celery hearts chopped
- 8 oz white mushrooms sliced (optional)
- ground black pepper to taste
- himilayan sea salt to taste
- 1 ½ tbsp minced garlic sub garlic powder to taste
Turn stove to medium heat. In a stock pot add the chicken broth.
Clean roast chicken and add to broth.
Chop all veggies and add to soup.
Add frozen riced cauliflower and bring to boil. Then reduce to simmer. Add salt, pepper and garlic to taste.
Spiralize zucchini and add to soup. Continue to simmer an another 20 minutes before serving.